2011/08/19

Tomorrow's Trial Shooting

Hello there,

It's not even 1/8 of what we take with us D:
well let's say I feel pretty weird right now. On the one hand I'm totally over-excited about tomorrow and on the other hand I'm pretty annoyed because of all the stress there is because of it. It's so hard to consider another photographer's ideas when they don't quite match your own ones, but you need to, as you need the studio and the equiptment. We have tons of outfits for tomorrow( not all of them are designed by me!!!) and even more other equiptment to take with. The best part is: I haven't even got a car! So basically I can carry all that stuff there in some suitcases. AWSOME! Not...
Anyway we'll have loads of fun tomorrow and I won't even care about all the things that are freaking me out, because I'm with the girls, tons of make-up, clothes, accessory and shoes and besides: we'll get some cool photos.
I hope you're all doing well! Thank you so much for all your comments. They make me so happy everytime I see them.

xx
Janine

3 Kommentare:

  1. Tomorrow is going to be so amazing. 8D I can't wait. And don't you worry about that dude. We have coffee, which means we'll be chattering way too much to let him get a word in edgewise. >xD I love the photo, by the way. <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ooooooooh ich wünsche euch für morgen viel spaaaß! du musst die fooootos dann auch zeigen :D bin schon gespannt! :D:D hasta la hamsta!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Now following :-) check us out!

    http://4-lexi.blogspot.com

    xoxo Bobbie & Meesh

    AntwortenLöschen