2011/11/05

Hello there,
I've been in Germany for a week now and everything came at once, which is the reason why I couldn't blog before. I got a lot of orders for shirts and bags and they are, of course, important...
But now I'm going to tell you who the lucky winner is:
SOPHIA X
You'll receive an e-mail tomorrow.

To all the other participants: Don't be sad. When there will ever be a hundred readers, there will be the next giveaway <3 
Currently I'm writing down the blog entry about my trip to Turkey and I'll probably post it tomorrow or Monday. I hope you all had a very very nice vacation and Halloween!
xx
Janine

2 Kommentare:

  1. oh mein Gott.
    ich bin hin und weg! :DD *-*

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Haha, freut mich! :D E-Mail kriegst du morgen, da steht dann alles weitere drin :)
    LG<3

    AntwortenLöschen