2011/07/07

It's never over, 'cause it's inside of you.

Hello there,

you know, sometimes there are moments I really doubt myself and what I do. There are these moments I feel so goddamn uncreative and think I shouldn't become a fashion designer. And I think I'm not the only one who sometimes feels like that, but somehow it's always getting better. There will be another breakthrough of creativity after the drought and there will be sun after the rain. And in the end this is what I want to do, this is what I freaking am. This may sound melancholic, but well...that's what it is, life, isn't it?
But as strange as it might sound, I came to the conclusion that most of a person's creativity comes from pain and his/her past. That's what I saw in many of my friends and people I met.
It's just so overwhelming when you think about the fact that every single one you see on the street has his/her own life, history and future. It's just so huge that I can't even realize that. And the pity of all this is that many people's talents and thoughts remain unspoken or better said unheard forever, because noone listens to them, noone is interested in them. A girl of my class made me finally realize that. I never took greater notice of her, she was kind to me, I was kind to her, but that was it. One day she told me she writes poems and I was astonished, because I hadn't expected it. And her poems were really good and that day I started to think about what is inside of other people and suggest what talents they might have. Of course you can't think about this all the time, I don't do so as well, but from time to time it's worth it , I think.
By no means does that mean that I don't categorize people, everybody does it, but I question a lot more things than before.
Coming to the actual topic I wanted to write about, I'm really busy at the moment creating more and new shirts. Two of them are on the picture, I hope you like them, though they aren't quite finished yet.
Also did my wedges arrive. the black pair already arrived on Tuesday, but now the red one is here as well! They are so pretty, I love them. I'll show them to you tomorrow.
Sorry, if there are some typos, I re-read it, but it's late, so there will probably be some...

2 Kommentare:

  1. Wieso hast du hier noch keinen Kommentar?


    Ist das Weiße das American shirt?

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Weil das jetzt nicht so der Power-Post ist haha xD

    Ja, genau nur eben unbemalt. :D

    AntwortenLöschen